Política de Cookies
- Responsible Entity: WENOMAD OÜ
- Address: C. de Tomás Bretón, 50-52, 28045 Madrid, Spain
- Contact: +34 678 19 75 96 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Activity: Marketing and Communication Agency
Information and Terminology
Our website https://www.influchina.com/ (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) uses a technology known as “cookies” to gather information about the use of the Website, in accordance with Article 22 of the LSSI (Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act).
Cookies are small files that websites, online stores, intranets, online platforms, or similar, store in the user’s browser who visits them. They allow the retrieval of previously stored information and offer numerous advantages in the provision of interactive services, as well as provide relevant information to the owner of the Web.
Typological Classification of Cookies
The following classification of possible types of cookies is offered as a guide, as these are the most common and help to better understand the functions they perform:
-Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
Depending on who is managing the equipment or domain from where the cookies are sent and the data obtained is processed, we can distinguish:
First-party cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided. Third-party cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies. In the case that the cookies are served from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as first-party cookies if the third party uses them for its own purposes (for example, improving the services it provides or providing advertising services on behalf of other entities).
-Types of cookies according to their purpose
Technical cookies: These allow the user to navigate through a website, platform, or application and use the different options or services that exist on it, including those used by the editor to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements of an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, managing payment, controlling fraud linked to the security of the service, making a registration request or participating in an event, counting visits for the purpose of billing software licenses with which the service (website, platform, or application) operates, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound, enabling dynamic content (for example, loading animation of a text or image) or sharing content through social networks. Also belonging to this category, due to their technical nature, are those cookies that allow the most efficient management of the advertising spaces that, as one more element of the design or ‘layout’ of the service offered to the user, the editor has included in a webpage, application, or platform based on criteria such as the edited content, without collecting information from users for different purposes, such as personalizing that advertising content or other content. Technical cookies will be exempt from complying with the obligations established in Article 22.2 of the LSSI when they allow the service requested by the user to be provided, as is the case with the cookies listed in the previous paragraphs. However, if these cookies are also used for non-exempt purposes (for example, for behavioral advertising purposes), they will be subject to these obligations. Preference or personalization cookies: These allow the user to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as the language, the number of results to show when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the user accesses the service, etc. If it is the user who chooses these characteristics (for example, if they select the language of a website by clicking on the icon of the corresponding country’s flag), the cookies will be exempt from the obligations of Article 22.2 of the LSSI because they are considered a service expressly requested by the user, as long as the cookies comply exclusively with the selected purpose. Analysis or measurement cookies: These allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the ads. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in measuring the activity of the websites, application, or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service. Regarding the processing of data collected through analysis cookies, the GT29 expressed that, although they are not exempt from the duty to obtain informed consent for their use, it is unlikely that they represent a risk to the privacy of the users as long as they are first-party cookies, that treat aggregated data with a strictly statistical purpose, that information about their uses is provided, and the possibility for users to express their refusal to use them is included. Behavioral advertising cookies: These store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
-Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated
Depending on the length of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
Session cookies: These are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a webpage. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on one occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session. Persistent cookies: These are cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Details of Cookies Used
Below are the details of the cookies used on this website, providing the following information:
- Cookie Name: Identification of the cookie used.
- Purpose: The goal of the cookie and its intended uses.
- Data Collected: Information that is monitored, collected, and/or stored.
- Duration: Indicates whether it is a session cookie (disappearing after the session ends) or a persistent cookie (in which case the duration of the cookie’s stay will be specified).
- Ownership: It will be specified whether the information collected by the cookie will be used by the website owner and/or by third parties.In the case of third parties, their identification details will be provided.
Third-Party or Partner Features
Additionally, this Website may use features offered by third-party entities or partners, which in turn carry out their own collection of navigation data for their own purposes. In these cases, corresponding information is provided regarding the third-party features used. Please note that WENOMAD OÜ is not responsible for the proper functioning of the links to the different privacy and cookie policies of third parties, as WENOMAD OÜ cannot control when they are modified by the provider. Therefore, it is the User’s responsibility to verify the updated contents in the respective privacy and cookie policies of such third parties. Below is a list of third-party features available on this Website (only those accepted by the user will be used), detailing the following information:
- Entity: The organization providing the feature (example: Facebook, Google, etc.)
- Purpose: The service provided by the third-party entity (example: publishing videos on YouTube, posting comments on Social Networks, Website traffic analytics, etc.)
- Other relevant information: Any other relevant information.
- Reject all cookies, except for those essential technical cookies necessary for the proper functioning of the Website.
- Modify cookie settings, where the User can selectively accept or reject each cookie and/or by type.
- Accept all services offered by third parties, meaning the User agrees that the Website uses services offered by third parties, bearing in mind that they collect and process data gathered during navigation according to their own Cookie Policies.
- Reject all services offered by third parties, which will mean that the user will not be able to use the services offered by third parties on the website (Facebook, YouTube, WhatsApp, Instagram, etc.).
- Modify the settings for the use of services offered by third parties, where the User can make a selective acceptance or rejection of each service.
Modification and Blocking of Cookies
Additionally, you can also manage cookie storage in your browser through tools such as: